Wisdom Keepers have a strong record of successful projects and advocacy. To date, twenty projects have been completed with over 6,000 volunteer hours reported.
- iTN Lanier extends the independence and mobility of seniors by developing a quality, inexpensive, door to door transportation service for seniors
- One Hall United Against Poverty
- Created a docent program for Brenau University Art Galleries
- Created a community education program for Rape Response
- Enabled larger planes and businesses to enter Hall County via a joint venture to improve tonnage rating of the Lee Gilmer Memorial Airport.
- Developed the Plan-In-A-Can Program to enable EMTs to immediately access crucial medical data when responding to and transporting participants in Hall County and surrounding areas.
The Wisdom Project has been recognized in national and state publications for its innovation and benefit to the Hall County community.
- The Wall Street Journal, “How One City Is Tapping the Wisdom of Retirees”
- Georgia Power, "Local Retirees Give Back to Their Community"
- Atlanta Business Chronicle, "How a Georgia city is tapping the wisdom of retirees"
- Georgia Trend, "Organizations: Independent Transportation Network"
- The Gainesville Times, "Two-day symposium will teach you how to 'disrrupt aging' "
- Boom Magazine, "The Greenhouse Project: Reimagining Nursing Homes"